- Q: What types of vehicles does ADLS have in its fleet?
- A: Sedans, SUV's, Stretch Limousines, 15 Passenger Vans
- Q: How many people and how much luggages is recommended for a Sedan?
- A: 1-3 passengers and up to four pieces of luggage
- Q: What if I have more than 3 people or more than 4 pieces of luggage?
- A: Simply reserve an SUV, Stretch Limousine or a 15 Passenger Van
- Q: If traveling with a pet, are they welcome?
- A: Yes, ADLS is pet friendly.
- Q: Do I have to bring a car seat for my child?
- A: Car seats are available upon request when making a reservation.
- Q: How much should I tip?
- A: 20%
- Q: What are the tolls to the airport?
- A: JFK
and Laguardia average $20 and up, Newark averages $5 and up.
- Q: When I use a credit card, do I have to present the card to the driver?
- A: Yes, on the first trip.
- Q: Can I pay for someone else using my credit card?
- A: Yes, as long as your credit card is already on file.
- Q: If I have skis, snow boards or golf clubs, what vehicle should I reserve?
- A: An SUV, Stretch Limousines or a 15 Passenger Van
- Q: How will my credit card be charged?
- A: Credit
cards are charged at the end of every trip.
- Q: How do I get a receipt if I forgot to get one?
- A: Receipts can be mailed or emailed or faxed.
- Q: What if I lost something in an ADLS vehicle? Do you have a 'Lost
- A: Yes, we have a lost and found.